What you need
- 1 1/2 avocados
- 7 1/2 oz yogurt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Copra Coconut Nectar
- 4 small bananas
- 1 TBS vanilla extract
- Popsicle molds *we use a mold with a lid for a protective cover when in freezer.
step by step
- Blend everything together in a blender until combined.
- Pour into 8 3-oz popsicle molds and prepare according to your popsicle mold’s instructions. For us, we filled the molds, cover with lids, then insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours. If you can freeze overnight, that is best.
- Ready to eat? Run warm water against the sides of the mold while gently pulling on popsicle stick.
*Adapted from Texanerin
1. Coconut Nectar – Wholesale
Contact us for wholesale opportunities.
The post Vegan Chocolate Popsicles appeared first on Copra.