- 1 block firm tofu
- 3/4 cup day old rice
- 4 tbsp Copra’s Coconut Aminos
- 1 tbsp Copra’s Organic Coconut Nectar
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable stock
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 tbsp thinly sliced ginger
- 3 tbsp chili crisps
- 3 tbsp green onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp chili oil
- To a blender add your rice, water, vegetable stock, and Copra’s Coconut Aminos. Pulse until the rice breaks into smaller pieces or completely paste, depending on your preference.
- Once it’s done blending, add it to a bowl and bring it to boil over medium high heat. It should be very fast, make sure to keep an eye on it to prevent burning your rice porridge.
- To a bowl add your tofu cut into small squares.
- Add Copra’s Coconut Aminos, Copra’s Organic Coconut Nectar, garlic and ginger. Gently stir to prevent the tofu from breaking.
- Place in your fridge for 20 minutes, 1 hour or overnight. The longer you marinate the tofu, the stronger the flavors will be.
- When you’re ready to eat, fry your tofu with a little bit of oil until golden and crispy.
- Plate your rice porridge, top it up with some crispy tofu, ginger, chili crisps, green onions, chili oil and a generous drizzle of Copra’s Coconut Aminos 🥥
- This super delicious and hearty dish is also meal prep friendly! You can keep all ingredients on your fridge and assemble when you’re ready to enjoy some spicy rice porridge 😋
Eat if for breakfast, lunch & dinner 🍽