What you need
step by step
- Pour coconut nectar and crushed graham crackers onto 2 separate plates (enough to fill the surface).
- Dip the martini glass rim in the coconut nectar, then the crushed graham crackers to prep the glass.
- Combine pumpkin puree and coconut milk in a cocktail shaker and shake until "frothy"
- Pour in vodka, kahlua and add ice.
- Shake well, then strain into prepared martini glass.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice and garnish with cinnamon stick. Enjoy!
*Adapted from Brit + Co
Contact us for wholesale and marketing opportunities.