- 2 cups all purpose flour (you can substitute for gluten-free flour)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- 3/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (to make it a vegan recipe use dairy-free chocolate)
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup Copra’s Organic Freeze Dried Coconut Meat
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- First things first, pre-heat your oven at 375F.
- In a lager bowl mix all dried ingredients, flour, sugar, baking powder and soda and homemade pumpkin spice mix. Learn how to make your own pumpkin spice mix.
- In a separate bowl combine all wet ingredients, oat milk, coconut oil, vanilla extract and pumpkin purée.
- Pour the liquids onto the large bowl and mix it well. Make sure there are no lumps of flour or sugar on the bottom of your bowl. It should create a very thick batter.
- Pour the batter onto a parchment lined pan then place it in your oven at 375F to bake for about 25-30 minutes.
- Wait until its cold to remove from the pan to prevent from breaking.