- 2 tbsp black sesame butter
- 3 oz Copra's organic coconut meat
- 1 slice toast
- Fresh strawberries
- Pre-heat your oven at 380F.
- Cut your defrosted coconut meat into small pieces
- Place the diced coconut meat in a baking tray. Make sure there are no pieces overlapping.Bake the coconut meat for 10 minutes then add the toast to bake for another 5 minutes.
- Once the toast is out of the oven spread a generous amount of black sesame butter.
- Slice the strawberries then place it on top of the black sesame butter.
- Top it off with the puffed coconut pieces and enjoy :)
Simple, delicious and nutritious snack in minutes!
Black sesame has been used for hundreds of years as an anti-aging, hair care, fuel and even ink!
The earthy taste of black sesame paired with the fresh strawberries creates a vibrant and balanced flavor combination.
Copra’s organic coconut meat comes in to add even more nutrients and texture to this quick snack. When baked this way he coconut turns into a mochi like texture with toasted edges. Chewy, crispy and soft, all in one!