- 1/2 cup popped millet
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup Copra’s Freeze Dried Young Coconut Meat
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp amaranth seeds
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Pre-heat your oven at 375F.
- Make a caramel sauce using the coconut milk and brown sugar. Over medium heat continuously stir the coconut milk and sugar until it gets thick and shinny. It should take about 5-7 minutes.
- To a large bowl add all dry ingredients except for Copra’s Freeze Dried Young Coconut Meat.
- Pour the caramel over the oats and seeds. Mix it well until all grains are coated, the add Copra’s Freeze Dried Young Coconut Meat and combine.
- Add the granola to a parchment lined tray spreading evenly. Bake it for 20 minutes at 375F.
- Let it completely cool down before consuming it.
- Once its cold, enjoy this delicious and healthy treat over your favorite smoothie, yogurt or as a snack!