What you need
- Veggie noodles e.g. parsnips, beets, carrots or zucchini
- 1 cup Copra Coconut Meat, defrosted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- 2 TBS apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBS nutritional yeast
- 1 TBS minced basil
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 clove of garlic
step by step
- Use a spiral slicer or mandoline to create long, thin veggie noodles.
- Toss the noddles with a few pinches of salt and lemon juice to tenderize them.
- For the alfredo sauce: blend all ingredients until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Strain any water off the veggie noodles and massage with your hands until soft.
- Toss them with the alfredo sauce and allow mixture to marinate at least 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with basil if desired.
Contact us for wholesale opportunities.