No Bake Coconut Nectar Energy Bites
MAKES 20 BITES
What you need
- 1 cup dried oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 almond butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup semisweet dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Copra Coconut Nectar
- 1 TBS chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
step by step
- Stir all ingredients together until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover and let chill in the fridge for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into any size ball that you like.
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to a week.
1. Coconut Nectar – Wholesale
Contact us for wholesale opportunities.