- 1/2 cup coconut meat
- 13.5 oz full-fat coconut milk
- 2-3 tbsp of coconut nectar
- 1/2 tsp of agar agar or gelatin
- 2 tbsp of water
- Star by defrosting your organic young coconut meat. Cut it into small pieces and put it aside.
- To a cup, add the water and agar agar. Whisk it well.
- Over medium heat bring the coconut milk to a boil. Pour the milk into the bowl with gelatin, mix it well until it completely dissolves.
- Add the coconut nectar, coconut meat and mix.
- Pour the liquid into the popsicle molds, and let it freeze for at least 5 hours or ideally overnight.
- To make it extra indulgent drizzle our low glycemic index coconut nectar!
Please note that to keep this a vegan recipe you must use agar agar and NOT gelatin.
To see our full recipe videos please visit and follow our instagram and tik tok @copracoconuts