step by step
- Place soften dates and coconut in food processor and process until well blended.
- Pat into the bottom of an oiled 7 1/2 in. Springform pan.
- Pureé the coconut meat and coconut water together in blender until smooth.
- Add coconut nectar and coconut oil until smooth.
- Add 1 cup pineapple chunks and blend as added.
- Pulse the remaining pineapple chunks in the blender until well chopped. Drain.
- Stir the pineapple into the coconut mixture, pour over crust and let set up in fridge for 4 hours. Move to freezer and leave until firm.
*Adapted from Rawmazing