- 400g Copra’s Organic Young Thai Coconut Meat
- 1 clove garlic *minced
- 1/4 cup capers juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup oat milk
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp Copra’s Coconut Aminos
- 1 tsp cumin, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper and salt
Step by step:
- Star by cutting Copra’s Organic Young Thai Coconut Meat into thick strips.
- For the marinate place the coconut meat in a container, add garlic, capers juice, olive oil, Copra’s Coconut Aminos, mix it well and let it rest ideally overnight in the refrigerator.
- For the wet mixture add the oat milk and vinegar to a bowl and stir.
- Combine the bread crumbs with all your spices and reserve.
- To coat the calamari simply dip it on the wet mixture, shake it to remove excess and place it on the bread crumbs. Make sure the whole calamari is well coated.
- When you’re ready to fry, add oil to a large pan, once it’s hot enough gently add your coated calamari. Fry it for about 1 minute each side until golden brown.