- 2 oz sake
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- 2 oz Copra’s 100% Pure Coconut Water
- 1 oz lime juice
- 2 tbsp strawberry syrup
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar and lime wedge *for rim
- Fresh cranberries *to decorate
- To a measuring cup add your syrup, sake, cranberry juice, lime juice and Copra’s 100% Pure Coconut Water. Stir and set it aside.
- Grab your glass and swipe the lime wedge on the rim, then gently press the rim of the glass on the granulated sugar.
- Once that’s done, sieve the drink onto the glass. Finish it up with fresh cranberries and enjoy!
- Beautiful, delicious and easy to make. Ideal for parties, you can easily keep all the ingredients combined in your fridge until you’re ready to serve.