This Halloween you won’t have to compromise on flavor to keep your friends and loved ones healthy.
Copra’s Halloween coconut panna cotta is super easy to make and you’ll only need a few ingredients.
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 3 tbsp agar agar powder
- 3 tbsp Copra’s Organic Coconut Nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup homemade strawberry jam
- 1 kiwi
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup grapes
- Star by boiling your coconut milk.
- Once your coconut milk is boiled add agar agar, vanilla extract and Copra’s Organic Coconut Nectar and boil again for about 1 minute.
- Make sure to keep stirring the mixture to ensure the agar agar powder is fully dissolved.
- After a minute or so, remove your coconut milk from heat and pour onto your bowls.
- Let it set in the fridge for about 2 hours or overnight.
- To assemble to eyes, remove the panna cotta from the bowl and flip it on a plate.
- It should easily detach from the bowl. Then, cut your kiwi and grapes into thin slices, and your blueberries in half.
- Place your sliced kiwi, then blueberry and finish it up with “blood” aka strawberry jam.
Pro-tip: To make the jam a bit more liquid and easy to spread, microwave it for 30 seconds.
This recipe is not only keto friendly, vegan and low sugar, but also easy to bring with you to potlucks and get togethers because you can simply add a bit of jam to the bottom of an airtight container then place your panna cottas and eyes on top. You can make this recipe in advance and keep it in the fridge for up to 5 days.