What you need
- 1 lb strawberries
- 1 cup Copra Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup plain, unsweetened coconut yogurt
- Juice of half a lime (about 1 TBS)
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: 1-2 TBS Copra Coconut Nectar
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Mint leaves
step by step
1. Toast your coconut flakes. This is super easy, just heat up a skillet and add in the coconut. Move it around, as to not burn it and evenly brown it on all sides. This should only take a minute.
3. Add your strawberries, coconut milk, yogurt, lime juice, salt and one TBS of coconut nectar (if using) and blend soup until rich and smooth.
4. Pour your soup into a bowl and garnish with mint leaves, toasted coconut, extra strawberry slices, and extra coconut nectar (if using).
Check out the full story and even more gorgeous pictures on the Oh Dear Drea blog!
1. Coconut Milk - Retail and Wholesale
Contact us for wholesale opportunities.