- 3 oz white sugar
- 3 oz water
- 3 oz peeled peanuts
- 1 oz white sesame
- Step 1. Make a simple caramel with sugar and water.
- Step 2. Once it’s golden add the peeled peanuts and sesame seeds. Mix it well.
- Step 3. Carefully pour the mixture into a parchment lined tray and let it cool down in room temperature.
- Step 4. When it’s completely cold, break it into pieces with the help of a heavy pan or measuring cup.
- 8 oz all purpose flour
- 4 oz coconut flakes
- 4 oz caster sugar
- 4 oz coconut yogurt
- 4 oz coconut oil
- Step 1. Pre-heat your oven at 360F.
- Step 2. Combine all wet ingredients and sugar in a large bowl.
- Step 3. Once everything is homogeneously combined add the flour and coconut flakes. Mix it well.
- Step 4. Pour the batter into a parchment paper lined or non-stick tray.
- Step 5. Bake it at 360F for 25 minutes.
Ingredients Tres Leches
- 8 oz coconut milk
- 8 oz coconut cream
- 1 oz condensed coconut milk
- 1 oz Copra’s organic coconut nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Instructions Tres Leches
- Step 1. Heat up the coconut milk in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Step 2. Add the coconut nectar, condensed coconut milk and vanilla extract to the coconut milk and whisk.
- Step 3. While the cake still warm poke holes on the cake with the help of. A fork. Then pour the flavored hot milk onto the cake.
- Step 4. Cover with a reusable cover and let it rest in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- Step 5. Remove the cake from the fridge, then top it off with whipped coconut cream.
- Step 6. Garnish with the crushed peanut brittle and enjoy!