What you need
Pico de Gallo
- 1/2 a small onion, diced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 whole chili pepper, diced (optional)
- 3 TBS parsley, chopped
- Juice of 3 small limes or 1 ½ large limes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 batch of Copra's "fish"sticks
- Vegan tarter sauce
- (optional) handful of pickled cabbage or onions.
- 2 limes, sliced into wedges for garnish and fresh squeeze over tacos
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 5 taco soft shells (use corn tacos if gluten free)
step by step
Pico de Gallo:
- Stir all the ingredients together and set aside until ready for it!
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat (if possible, brush with a pastry brush).
- Place a taco shell in the heat until golden brown spots appear and they are slightly puffy for a few seconds, then flip and cook the same. Set on a plate to assemble.
- Layer with pico de Gallo, pickled veggies, crispy "fish" sticks, vegan tartar sauce and chopped parsley over the soft taco shells. Add other toppings here if so desired.
- Serve with limes. Enjoy!
Contact us for wholesale opportunities.