Here is an easy pecan pie recipe for all the pie lovers out there. Also perfect for getting the kids involved throughout the salty-sweet process. Dare to try a recipe that's easy as pie (pun intended).
What you need
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Copra Coconut Nectar
- 2 TBS butter, melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 - 1.5 cups (6 ounces) coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked or frozen deep-dish pie crust
step by step
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Mix corn syrup, eggs, Copra coconut nectar, butter, vanilla. No need to use a mixer, a spoon or spatula will do. Stir in pecans and pour the mixture into pie crust.
- Bake on center rake of oven for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Refrigerate overnight on wire rack before serving.
*Adapted from Cookies and Cups