This is a great recipe that will guarantee your happiness in every bite. It's fresh, healthy and very easy to make. It's also perfect for summer entertaining.
What you need
- 1 red Thai chili or to taste (if you like it spicier add more!), thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar, or to taste
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp lime juice (about 1 lime)
- Mix everything together, until sugar is dissolved and well combined.
- 1 cup Copra Coconut Meat (a little over half of bag)
- 1 ½ cup lump crab meat (preferably blue crab, if in season)
- ½ cup seasonal fruits (optional)
- 2 tbsp shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cashews, toasted and coarsely chopped, or to taste
- 2 tbsp goji berries
step by step
- Mix all ingredients for dressing together, until sugar is dissolved and well combined.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the dressing and the salad ingredients together until well mixed. Transfer to a serving platter, to serve.
Note: For vegans, you can omit crab and add ½ cup more of the coconut meat. For dressing, use 2 tsp Himalaya pink salt instead of fish sauce.
*Created by Chef Hong Thaimee
If you liked this recipe, then you might also enjoy these: