What you need
- 12 carrots washed
- 4 sticks of celery washed
- 1 cup Copra Coconut Meat, defrosted
- 10 sprigs parsley
- 1 TBS HANAH ONE
- 1 heaping TBS HANAH Vechur Ghee
- 1/2 white onion
- 1/2 tbs white miso
- 1 TBS curry powder
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 1/2 TBS garlic powder or 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1/2 TBS black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 32oz (1 box) vegetable broth
step by step
- Place a pot of water on the stove to boil with a steam basket inside.
- While waiting for the water to boil, chop up carrots and celery to place into steam basket.
- While waiting for veggies to become soft, place a pan on medium heat with enough Vechur Ghee to cover bottom of pan.
- Quickly chop onion and place into pan. Let golden and add your garlic powder
- Once veggies are soft, drain water out and then place them into the pot with the cooked onion.
- Add veggie broth, miso, Copra's Young Thai Coconut Meat, chopped parsley and rest of spices.
- Use blender to blend everything together in pot.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve with a few fresh leaves of parsley and a dollop of HANAH ONE to add a slight sweetness and warming spices.
- Enjoy a healthy, light and fresh warming winter soup.
*To make a vegan dish, simply omit the HANAH Vechur Ghee.
Contact us for wholesale opportunities.