Vegan Coconut Coquito
What you need
- 1/2 cup Copra Coconut Milk
- 1 12.2 oz can of evaporated coconut milk
- 1 15 oz can of coconut cream
- 2 7.4 oz cans of coconut condensed milk (14.8oz total)
- 1 1/2 cup of white rum
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
step by step
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend at a high speed for about 1-2 minutes or until coconut cream is evenly incorporated.
- Place in the refrigerator and chill for at least an hour before serving. It will thicken as it chills. If the mixture becomes too thick, re-blend while gradually adding more coconut milk before serving.
- Serve with a cinnamon stick for a garnish and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
*Adapted from Babe Made