Spiced Cranberry Orange Cocktail
Check out our Spiced Cranberry Orange Cocktail with our 100% pure, coconut nectar. Perfect for a holiday gatherings, made with spice, everything nice and a hint of detox!
SERVES 4 – 5
What you need
- Juice of 2 oranges (reserve peel for garnish)
- 1/4 cup of Copra Coconut Nectar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 5 oz vodka
- Sparkling water
- Sprig of rosemary, for garnish
step by step
- Combine orange juice, coconut nectar, cinnamon, ginger, turmeric, and cranberries. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes to start the cranberry puree. Set aside and let it cool. Blend the cranberry mixture in a blender, then strain.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the cranberry puree and the vodka to shake well.
- Strain into 4 to 5 glasses. Top with sparkling water, and garnish with rosemary sprig and orange wedge.
*Adapted from MindBodyGreen