Pumpkin Spice Smoothie with Coconut
This pumpkin spice smoothie with coconut is the perfect fall season reset! It’s known for being the smoothie version of a pumpkin pie that’s paleo, vegan, and dairy-free. Incase you are a smoothie bowl person, we created two forms of this adapted recipe. For keto version: omit the banana and sweeten with coconut nectar. Is pumpkin one of your favorite things about fall? Check out our pumpkin bread recipe!
What you need
- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp combined cinnamon and ginger (can substitute with pumpkin pie spice).
- 1 cup Copra Coconut Milk
- 1 frozen banana sliced (sub Copra Coconut Meat for keto-friendly fuel or add both for a more filling smoothie)
- 1 cup ice
- Copra Coconut Nectar as desired for sweetness.
step by step
- To begin pumpkin spice smoothie, add coconut milk, pumpkin, spices, banana and/or coconut meat and ice to blender.
- Blend smoothie on high speed until smooth.
- If creating a bowl, top as desired! We went with coconut meat, granola, pomegranate seeds and coconut nectar.
*Adapted from Cook Eat Paleo