Plant-based “Sashimi” with Young Coconut
step by step
- To begin this plant-based recipe, separate the coconut meat from the other ingredients and cut strips of coconut meat into small 1.5 – 2 inch pieces.
- Combine the rest of ingredients into a bowl to make a marinade. Combine the coconut meat to marinate.
- Marinate for about 20 – 30 min. The beet juice doesn’t take long to give the coconut “sashimi” it’s beautiful purple hue.
- Cool in fridge to serve. Great in nori rolls, over rice, marinated veggies, mock ahi poke and on its own!
- Enjoy this recipe with delicious vegan fish replacement!