What you need
Pico de Gallo
- 1/2 a small onion, diced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 whole chili pepper, diced (optional)
- 3 TBS parsley, chopped
- Juice of 3 small limes or 1 ½ large limes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
step by step
Pico de Gallo:
- Stir all the ingredients together and set aside until ready for it!
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat (if possible, brush with a pastry brush).
- Place a taco shell in the heat until golden brown spots appear and they are slightly puffy for a few seconds, then flip and cook the same. Set on a plate to assemble.
- Layer with pico de Gallo, pickled veggies, crispy “fish” sticks, vegan tartar sauce and chopped parsley over the soft taco shells. Add other toppings here if so desired.
- Serve with limes. Enjoy!