Spirulina Superfood Smoothie
What you need
- 1 small avocado
- 1-2 strips of fresh ginger root, or 1 TBS grated.
- 1 small orange
- 1-2 TBS Copra’s coconut nectar (adjust to desired sweetness)
- 1/ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of cardamon spice
- 10 to 14 ounces Copra’s coconut milk (the less you use, the thicker)
- 1 – 2 ounces of Copra’s coconut meat for texture
- 1 scoop spirulina powder (around 7-10 grams)
- Optional protein powder
- Optional chia seed or topping of choice
step by step
- Peel your fruits, avocado and grate your ginger. Place in blender, add the spirulina last. Blend until smooth adding in coconut milk + meat for desired thickness and texture.
- Next, add coconut nectar for desired sweetness, pulse the blender until evenly distributed, pour into two glasses.
- Add a pinch of spirulina on top and a dash of Copra’s coconut milk then place a fork in the middle of the cup to “swirl” together if you want that effect.
- Enjoy from Copra!