Chilled Lavender Melon Soup
What you need
- 1 large ripe melon, chopped small
- 2 TBS lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ tsp culinary lavender
- Blueberries, shredded coconut, and mint leaves for garnish
- Other topping options: black sesame seeds, hemp seeds, coconut whip cream, cacao nibs
- 3/4 cup Copra Coconut Water, defrosted
Step by Step
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve chilled and garnish with blueberries, coconut flakes, and mint leaves.
*Adapted by Sprinkle With Love
Contact us for wholesale opportunities.