- 1 pound of chopped and deseeded watermelon
- 4 Thai red chilies
- 2 finely chopped shallots
- 2 limes 1/8 cup mint
- 1/4 cup Copras's freeze-dried coconut meat
- 1 tbsp Copra’s organic coconut nectar
- 1 tbsp Copra’s coconut aminos
Step 1. Start by deseeding and chopping your watermelon into pieces.
Step 2. To a large bowl add coconut aminos, coconut nectar, lime juice, shallots, red chillies, and mint. Stir it well.
Step 3. Pour your watermelon into the large bowl. Gently combine the dressing and watermelon. Let it sit in the fridge for 5 to 10 minutes to absorb the marinate.
Step 4. Add the marinated watermelon to a plate, then the crushed freeze-dried coconut meat. Garnish with more mint and thin lime slices.
Watch the complete step-by-step video on YouTube