What you need
- 2 cups fresh pineapple cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups Copra Coconut Meat (half the package) cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 tsp Copra Coconut Nectar
- 3 mint leaves thinly sliced
step by step
- Thread the pineapple and coconut meat pieces onto 8 skewers. Brush on all sides with the olive oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice and coconut nectar.
- Grill the pineapple the pieces have golden brown grate marks on all sides, turning occasionally, about 6 to 8 minutes. Baste couple of minutes with the lime and honey mixture.
- Transfer the skewers to a plate. The mint garnish is optional.
*Adapted from CookinCanuck